Team lead customer service manager Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Bed Bath & Beyond
Customer Service Manager Team Lead was asked...22 June 2020

Why do you want to work at Bed, Bath and Beyond?

1 Answers

I want to work at bed bath and beyond because, you guys are very patient when it comes to your customers. Less

Bloomon

The usual, we also had to try and do our own sales pitch.

1 Answers

As expected, it was easy, just need to have a confident personality.

AppleOne

Didn't ask me anything other than confirming my name and where I was located, and then proceeded to give me job info and requested an interview.

1 Answers

I confirmed that I had put in an online application.

NCO Financial

Do you want to grow with the company. Are you willing to work hard to get the job done,

Helpware

your experience, your knowledge, skills, tools, and professionalism.

SimilarWeb

After hearing about a big change that is being made in the team, what did I bring to the table

McKesson

If you were to get the position, how would your current peers perceive you in the new position

Heidi Kussurelis Agency

How do you have handle conflict, if the conflict is with the manager? (It was stated that they have strong personalities and are hard to work for)!

TikTok

She asked me about my management style in my current role and also what my favorite ad on TikTok was (which is a very strange question to ask). She did not ask me or give me an opportunity to review my previous experience, even though I had more than 12 years' worth to share. She finally told me to ask her questions, but brushed all of them off as "I'm new to the company" and "the hiring manager would know better" responses.

Aerotek

Very generic questions based solely on job criteria, including: what hours are you available to work, what is your pay range, what is your maximum commute time, do you have reliable transportation, etc. No behavioral type HR questions at all (e.g. tell me about a difficult customer, how you handled disagreement with a supervisor).

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interview Questions