Technical analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for technical analyst

Technical analyst Interview Questions

technical analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

All questions are time complexity of algorithms, they don’t aware about actual processor turn-around time for a process.

3 Answers

Advise to don’t attend interview they won’t select after all rounds

I got selected here on-campus, and have been working here for the last 1.5 years. Let me summarize my experience and I hope it helps: 1. First round: Written round=> Questions based on Algorithm, Database, Time complexity and OS concepts. 2. Second round: Tech Interview=> Design an algorithm to solve a problem based on search. (No time complexity asked because I answered it in round 1 :p). 3. Third round: Tech Interview=> Object oriented design of a parking system. (No time complexity asked again). 4. Fourth round: HR round => Luckily I was the only one who did not have a HR round. Moral of the story :: They won't ask time complexity again and again if only you are able to answer it ONCE.: Stop wasting time and revise the time complexity as that might help you in the upcoming campus drives. :) PS: Sorry that you missed out on being a "HASHER". :)

Thanks for sharing your feedback about the interviewing process. We understand how it feels not able to pass through the recruitment process after several rounds of interviews. It’s never easy to accept the rejection. Agree that our interviews are tough and we quite scrutinise till we get the right candidate, who has strong fundamentals and has the winning attitude to learn and grow himself. That is how we have found our stars and the winning tech culture. We might not be a giant product company as you say, but we are a growing product services company and we are very proud of that. Hashedin welcomes everyone who can challenge oneself and can thrive to be smart and innovative.

Why are you starting from scratch?

1 Answer

Will you be able to join immediately?

3 Answers

First started with the basics and then complexity increased... Should be good at Data structures

2 Answers

why Leaving your last job, salary related.

1 Answer

This is a classic one. Two jars- 5L and 3L. Measure 4L.

2 Answers

why software , not ur core related job?

Can you work late???

2 Answers

What are the differences between Citrix and VPN?

Active Directory