Technical Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Technical Leader Interview Questions

Technical leader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why i want to shift from calcutta to bangalore

1 Answer

it was very difficult but i managed

The Netherlands manager stationed at Pune asked me to design a prototype solution in C# for the automation of a Supermarket which has 4 In/ Out gates. Asked me to draw a class diagram of the entities that nake up this application along with thier relationship and how will i add other functionalities. Asked me to write some code chunks also for the design.

1 Answer

It all started with "tell me about yourself".Then they asked the subjects which the candidate is good at. Then they asked about the projects and the internships. Finally lots of questions from networking and communication were asked.Apart from these some casual questions like why don't you want to go for Civil services and etc were asked. the bulk of the questions were from networking including basic as well slightly difficult questions.

1 Answer

1. know the architecture of machine whether its little endian or big endian 2. how to know that the numebr is pow of 2 ( write program) 3. Remove the node from linked list.

1 Answer

Why you want to join ellucian

1 Answer

could you handle heavy work load ?

1 Answer

What you can evolve independently in wireless domain?

1 Answer

Questions on Digital Communication,Digital Electronics and Computer Network were asked.

What is the length of IPv6 address