Technical Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Technical Program Manager

Technical Program Manager Interview Questions

Technical program manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what was most innovative technical work you have done

5 Answers

We have developed Virtual Music Instruments for A.R Rahman. These are musical bands worn to hand and these generate midi tones and sent over Air (two variants Bluetooth, UWB). A third variant is again demonstrated by A.R.Rahman in many concerts, with technology based on camera. All of these variants are used by A.R Rahman in various concerts.

they will ask on deep dive and your technical expertize

3 Answers

How would you reduce the time taken to transfer 4GB data into 4GB pen drive by 50% from the current benchmark.

3 Answers

Situation where I had conflict with my manager, in my team etc

2 Answers

Design a multiplex

Cannot discuss due to NDA

2 Answers

Not realy difficult, but you need to know basics and able to think in different ways.

Q. Design e-book search

1 Answer

Q. Amazon want to launch as a commercial carrier, what systems need to be developed ?

1 Answer

Problem statement is given and need to come up with a solution.

110 of 68 Interview Questions