Technical support analyst level ii Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for technical support analyst level ii

Technical support analyst level ii Interview Questions

technical support analyst level ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

syn cookies anti replay perfeect forward secrecy in ipsec vpn DDOS and DOS prevention IP headrsize tcp header size MTU ARP, proxy Arp, syn flood maximum segment size

2 Answers

I did not had answer for most questions.

You question seems to be about initiator cookies in first packet of Ipsec packet.

All general questions

2 Answers

I liked one question as follows: In a SOAP based web service, the service operation is never mentioned as part of SOAP request. How does the web service engine know to hit the right operation? I didnt know the answer until I researched to find out.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself. Hobbies. Basic java questions. Why do you want to join this company.

1 Answer

1. Factory Design pattern implementation. 2. Enheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation concepts. 3. Given an array of size 100 and it can have number between 0-99. 1 number is duplicate. find it.

1 Answer

If it's an OLD computer and it is very slow, what would the troubleshooting you would perform and if its still slow what advice would you give to the customer?

Technical questions in Hr round

1 Answer

Where do you expect to see yourself down the line 5 years?

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself? Why GS? Strengths and weakness? What does GS do? Basic finance related terms ? How to check data integrity? Why do you want to leave your current company?