Technical Support Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Technical Support Executive

Technical Support Executive Interview Questions

Technical support executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1.) For which Post you are applying? Just say Technical Support Executive, or If you are applying for any Voice Process say applying for a Voice Process, or If applying for a Back-end Process then say for back-end, and If you don't know then say Applying for any suitable opening for me, never say I don't know. 2.) Why did you left the previous organization? and Why do you want to join IBM.

3 Answers

You should be prepared for this. Don't be much worried about the Interview as they will hire you because they need you even if you are average as many people are leaving the organization these days.

I want to apply for manager post

I left my previous organisation as i am seeking for more career growth to Extend my knowledge horizons also to get a better Salary.

Network Topology

3 Answers

in technical round manager had asked first about myself then they coming to the technical part and ask few basic concept of networking.....and they finally asked r u ready to work in technical support

2 Answers

"Why would we consider you for this role, where other qualified candidates are available ?

2 Answers

Basic questions, about experience, why you left the last job? They didn't ask a single technical question because they were in hurry. Don't know what they didn't like about my introduction.

2 Answers

Tell me something about yourself? Why do u want to join HGS?

2 Answers

Tell us any imp. incident in your life that made you to manage things differently that you never expected them and how did you faced it.

1 Answer

How would you picture yourself in future with Dell when asked to work under pressure for longer periods.

about my past job role

1 Answer

Your IT Manager will give a task to complete with in 10 minutes Then suddenly you will getting emails from users about the Mass Phishing attempts meanwhile you are getting a call from one of your employee about Telephone down issue. Which one you will look first

110 of 97 Interview Questions