Technical support executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Technical support executive Interview Questions

technical support executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1.) For which Post you are applying? Just say Technical Support Executive, or If you are applying for any Voice Process say applying for a Voice Process, or If applying for a Back-end Process then say for back-end, and If you don't know then say Applying for any suitable opening for me, never say I don't know. 2.) Why did you left the previous organization? and Why do you want to join IBM.

3 Answers

You should be prepared for this. Don't be much worried about the Interview as they will hire you because they need you even if you are average as many people are leaving the organization these days.

I want to apply for manager post

I left my previous organisation as i am seeking for more career growth to Extend my knowledge horizons also to get a better Salary.

Network Topology

3 Answers

Basic questions, about experience, why you left the last job? They didn't ask a single technical question because they were in hurry. Don't know what they didn't like about my introduction.

2 Answers

"Why would we consider you for this role, where other qualified candidates are available ?

2 Answers

Tell me something about yourself? Why do u want to join HGS?

2 Answers

in technical round manager had asked first about myself then they coming to the technical part and ask few basic concept of networking.....and they finally asked r u ready to work in technical support

Tell me about your self

1 Answer

About osi layers nat tcp ip basic knowledge of networking

1 Answer

Where do i see myself in 10 years?

about my past job role