Technical trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Technical trainee Interview Questions

2,179

technical trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I have reviewed your resume but would like to ask you to begin by giving me an overview of your education as they relate to this position and why you are interested in this position. Please elaborate on your project listed on your resume. What were your major responsibilities in that ? Did you made the project? If yes then tell what you have done in the project ?

6 Answers

my self i had made project on microcontroller based 8-device controller

Abstract: Language is a principal instrument for philosopher and as a medium for analysis and reflection. Wittgenstein said, that the order of analytical philosophy is to clean away the epistemology from the “good” terms but unclear in it interpretation. Every thing that can be thinks must be able spoken. The limits of my language mean the limits of my world. From this perspective mysticism and mystics experience is non-sense because nothing factual references. From this case, the goal of this study is to find out the epistemology in mysticism and mystics experience. In this study we include the knowledge by presence (ilm al-hudhuri) Ha’iri as an approach. Ha’iri said that there is a other knowledge which that can be explanations in limits of language and picture theory. This is knowledge by presence, which by Wittgenstein aware as some thing which having difference language games from knowledge by correspondence.

It's a large company in Bangalore City I have great opportunity to show my skills regarding their job position

If we write return statement in try, catch and finally block, which one will execute when and why ?

4 Answers

given 8 coins and one of them heavier than the others, how many weighings will be needed to find the odd one ?

4 Answers

Tell me about your project, and questions on project domain

5 Answers

Questions on Logarithms

3 Answers

Take me through your profile

3 Answers

Why are you coming for contract position from permanent role

3 Answers

Would you be able to work in shifts & relocate if needed.

1 Answer

Technical Round: 1) Your Laptop/PC configuration 2) Internet Troubleshooting 3) Booting error/how to rectify 4) Phishing mails 5) IP address? How do you find your own ip? 6) TCP/IP protocol

3 Answers

Are you able to work in flexible shifts

1 Answer