technology consultant ii interview questions shared by candidates
Given an large list of unsorted numbers, find the smallest number. You can access the list only 3 numbers at a time, and keep moving forward 1 number at a time.
Otherwise called the sliding window problem
Use the selection sort and after the pass stop the iterating. Time complexity will be O(N) & only one swap.
Use the selection sort and after the first pass stop the iterating. Time complexity will be O(N) & only one swap.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Engineer III
- Software Development Engineer
- Software Developer
- Software Development Engineer II
- Java Developer
- Software Engineer I
- Technical Lead
- Member of Technical Staff
- Software Engineer IV
- Staff Software Engineer
- Software Development Engineer I
- Senior Software Developer
- Senior Software Development Engineer
- Principal Software Engineer
- Associate Software Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer