Interview Question

tell me about yourself

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

35 Answers

there will be three programming questions,first one was displaying the particular array element whose index will be given input,but we need to use exceptional handling. the second question was finding repeated letter in a given word along with its count, and the third one was extracting string within given xml tags,ex:<div>hai</div> your output should be hai.

Anonymous on

Round 2 contains two coding questions and 10 mcqs. Mcqs based on core subjects of computer science and those two coding questions will be of level 3 - level 4 in difficulty . implementing the interfaces using inheritance , or sorting some data with some constraints , collections , algorithms implementation like shortest path , merge sort techniques etc .

Anonymous on

Hello, can you tell what type of questions they asked in 2nd coding round?

Anonymous on

Mostly on java typical questions about constructors, main method , oops concepts and collections and some advanced concepts like cloning , memory allocation and JVM architecture .

Anonymous on

First round u can code in your own language... But i suggest to write in java and ...second round is mandatory to write in java.

Anonymous on

what will be the cut off criteria for clearing coding round 2? what areas are needed to be focused in order to clear the round 2?

student on

I got 58 in first round...will i qualify for second round?

yogesh on

Hey, can I know if I am eligible for the second round? In the first round I got 95.5 out of 100(only one test case in 2nd question went wrong and rest all are correct). Also, can you please tell me how did you prepare for your second round(Because you mentioned that there will be a class diagram given and we have to implement it in java and also some graph questions). So how did you prepare for such questions? and also what about GD, is it moderate? What topics are generally asked(is it on current affairs or general topics)? In techincal interview is it ok if we have good logical skills and know concepts of OOPS thoroughly? This would help me a lot if get a response, I will soon start preparing so I wanted to know where to start and how to start.

Vyshnavi on

@Vyshnavi you must have cleared the first round. Have you already attended the drive or not? how was it? I will be attending on 2nd Aug. Please do answer

Tan on

After how much time did you receive your joining letter/offer letter when you got selected. Actually i was also selected in the recent drive in July but haven't received the joining letter/offer letter although I have submitted all the docs they asked for.? Please answer i am quite nervous about my selection.

Suraj on

Congratulations and Don't worry, you will get your offer ..it will take quite some time ...

Anonymous on

Thanks a lot for answering. I was not expecting anyone to reply but you did. Thanks

Suraj on

Hello Duraivel, check your mail please.

Suraj on

In second round how many coding questions will be der?

Anonymous on

In the first round I cleared two out of three questions will all test cases passed. I got 50/100. Can anybody tell me what are my chances for the second round?.

Anonymous on

2 nd round coding programs were on real time statements or not?

Anonymous on

Can you tell me what type of question answer is asked?

Abc on

second round coding are mostly in graphs and we will have a class diagram and need to implement code for that class diagram. one question was on list of records and we should display the particular record based on a search string they give as input.

Anonymous on

hello,is second round an elimination round? Thank you !

Anonymous on

Hello, I see that you have already mentioned the questions asked in the second round, but I didn't really get the whole picture. would you please tell me which sections to focus on in the second round and for the technical part. do they ask questions on anything apart from core java and data structure? also, how is the company(assuming you joined)?

Anonymous on

what type of questions are given in coding round 1?

Anonymous on

what type of questions are given in coding round 1?

tq

Anonymous on

what sites or materials are to be followed to crack can u tell us

Anonymous on

I am not sure about these online sites, its better you go and solve the previous questions of different companies only on java. That might help u a lot ....

Anonymous on

thanks for your quick response

Anonymous on

what types of questions did they ask in 1 round?

munesh on

Hello, Is it necessary to code in java language?Because it has mentioned that first round is online coding on java and second round is online coding on java

Anonymous on

And what about the mcq questions?

Anonymous on

They are a combination of databases , java , operating system, networking etc

Anonymous on

can you tell me about the detailed description of coding round 2 please it will help me a lot.

aman on

thanx, a lot for your time :)

aman on

No mention , if you have the link of round 1, just send it to me .

Anonymous on

what are they asked in technical interview?

sss on

Shortest path algorithm and implement a class that implements the interface and write all the methods as per their specification and reach all test cases .

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.