Interview Question

BDA Interview

-Calcutta

BYJU'S

tell us about your self, why do you choose byjus,can you sell a bottle to them if they give you a chance to sell the bottle

Answer

Interview Answers

2 Answers

My name is Riya Chauhan, i am pursuing my mba from ibs dehradun.. Byju's is one of the leading company in educational field, it both involves in marketing and sales by promoting education to the students.. I have chosen this company because i want to start my carrer in a field where i can show my skills and grab the opportunity and get the chance to learn more... I found my dream in to be fullfill best in Byju's that's the reason i have chose this. Firstly,i will ask how old his / her bottle is? After their reply i will tell them about disadvantage of using old bottle for longer times, i will tell them using same bottle for longer may causes some stomach ache n pain.then i will tell them about my product, about the quality, features, advantages,validity or duration period how long they can use that bottle without any harm.. When i will conform from inside that the customer is rdy to buy then i will go with the price information....

Anonymous on

I'm ved from Gujarat I have completed my graduation in b.com My strengths I'm self confident and hard working My weakness I have no weakness Hobbies watching movies doing painting My goal is I want to become successful person This is all about me I have chosen byjus because it's one of the fastest growing business in India as educational field and there are many people who feel proud to be part of this company and its my best opportunity to express my views and technical skill. I sell the bottle by viewing I'm importance of the bottle and the way it's useful for it if there is already a bottle with them I used to tell them my qualities of bottle if he okay with it I will suggest a good price to him.

Ved on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.