Testing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Testing Engineer Interview Questions

4,078

Testing engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

you have 2 cans of 3 n 5litres. How wil u measure 4litres exactly by using these two cans only.you can take the cans either to be full or empty as per ur convinience..

2 Answers

Some very difficult puzzles and technical questions.

2 Answers

Remove all characters of a string from another string. The algorithm should be less than O(m*n) where m & n are lengths of strings and the space used should be less than O(m+n).

3 Answers

Why do you found 200 issues in the Software product .. was the product buggy :)

in final 10 min he give me problem to find median of two shorted arrays

2 Answers

unix questions were difficult.....sql was easy....choose your skill carefully...i choose c so they asked only c questions....

2 Answers

I was forced to accept that in jmeter we can only set heap size in jmeter.prooerties file... no where else

1 Answer

Why do you come into this company as previous one was better reputation in the market ?

1 Answer

In General interview, suddenly he asked about places in near our bus stand.like road names and route.

1 Answer

Testing Questions 1.What are order of testing? Order these testing in ascending order Functional Testing, System testing, Integration Testing, unit testing,UI Testing,Security Testing,black box testing? 2. Whatis the difference between unit,integration and system testing? 3.There is a site where we register edit/add hotels information So you have to write essential test cases so we can test this php site .Following are the features provided ? Billing and Make payment Upload video Address Waiting Queue Description Submit Push notification Add hotel Info Hotel Logo 4.There is FOR lop For (i=0;i<1000:i++) ,How will you test this loop write valid test cases Analytical Questions:- 1.There are 10 pair of black socks and 10 red pairs of socks and you are allowd to take only one socks at a time and u cant see which socks u r piking S tell how many least socks will you pick so a pair is formed? 2.James and jones are called as smith and Charles but i am not sure whether it is james Smith or Jones Charles and James Charles or Jones smith, One of the statements given below are false so tell what is jame s full name? a James is called as smith b jones is called as Charles c james is called as Charles 3.Mising string questions 4.3 strings are given as all these black ,grey and whitw circles are independent are of each other so what will be 4th string value? In first string 2black circles and 4 white circles are given and a values is given at teh bottom as 33 In second string 3grey circles and 2 white circles are given and a values is given at teh bottom as 31 In Thisrd string 3 white circles and 2 black circles are given and a values is given at teh bottom as 33 In fourth string 2black circles and 4 white circles and 3 grey circles are given and no value is given here this means we have t find value of this string?

4 Answers