Testing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Testing Engineer Interview Questions

4,807

Testing engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why i want to join their company

2 Answers

Did you ever get a chance to give the estimates and how would you do that?

2 Answers

Single question : Write test cases of given application e.g whatsapp

2 Answers

Program: Let's say U1,U2 are friends and vice versa. So given a list of friends, you need to find unique set of friends. For eg: U1,U2 U2,U3 U4,U5, U2,U1, U4,U5 Should return: U1,U2; U2,U3; U4,U5

Asked where was I studied, What is your goal, etc

2 Answers

I had two interviews, both at the foodpanda office. -In the first round interviewer asked me about basic JAVA concepts like: difference between overloading and overriding, what is an abstract class, when to use static final? and some simple start programming questions in java. -In the second round, the interviewer aked me to write down the sample code for login page using appium in android, jenkin, github use, framework flow, and projects that I mentioned in my resume. He also asked some questions regarding selenium grid, click , mousehover using selenium, testng. -The overall process took around 1 hour 30 minutes. -Next day HR called me about my confirmation and got an e-mail that I got the job.

2 Answers

merge 2 sorted linked lists .

Data structures and Algorithms related

CTC discussion

2 Answers

1. What kind of company you want to work for. I said, I have a list of product companies, I want to work for one of those companies.

4150 of 4,807 Interview Questions