Tier ii support analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for tier ii support analyst

Tier ii support analyst Interview Questions

tier ii support analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are your goals?

1 Answer

To be myself no matter what was my answer.

2 technical rounds. Round 1 specific to basic salesforce admin knowledge. Round 2 was more specific to Salesforce Usage and Data Management.

Mostly technical Related to Demandware

1 Answer

Community setup and provide demo

1 Answer

1, EIGRP stuck in active 2. Explain spanning tree convergence 3. What is TCN BPDU 4. How to find an ACL in path 5. How will you get the connected switch port of a remote user if the IP is known 6. What is PAT 7. How will you find out which ACL is blocking the access

1 Answer

After continuous drill down about how do I provide solutions to the clients then they tossed with a question what would I do If I don't have a solution to provide to the client.

Scenario based development questions

1 Answer

About basic understanding of Pardot and Web Technology. What is Difference between Get and Post method? What is Engagement studio? How you are prioritizing your work? Where do you see yourself after 5 years? What is difference between Patdot classic(V1) and Lightning(V2) connector? How you are approaching the problem for solutioning? Why you want to join Salesforce or Why this particular role?

Maximum questions were on Journey builder, Automation studio, Data extensions and Live scenarios on SFMC platform.

110 of 20 Interview Questions