Trainee technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for trainee technology

Trainee technology Interview Questions

trainee technology interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell us something about you

2 Answers

I am Vijita Srivastava From Lucknow. I have done my Graduation in Bachelor of technology, Specialization in Information Technology (I.T) from Bansal Institute of Engg. & Technology, Lucknow in 2012. I got 76% in my graduate. I have completed my schooling in Career Convent Girls College with 83% in XII standard & 80% in X standard. My father is an Assistant Manager in Sahara India. My mother is a lecturer. I have much interest on working in the professional environment like software companies. I am having a Basic Knowledge in C, C++ and specialization in Java and good knowledge in computer. My short term goal is to get a job in leading IT company. My long term goal is to become a recognized and respectable woman in society. This is all about myself. Thank you.

I am Ajeet Kumar Verma From Lucknow. I have done my Graduation in Bachelor of technology, Specialization in Information Technology (I.T) from Saraswati Institute of Technology and Management, Lucknow in 2011. I secured 67% in my graduation. I have completed my schooling in Christian College with 61% in XII standard & 71% in X standard. My father is a Store Incharge at Distributers India Limited. My mother is a home maker. I have much interest on working in the professional environment like IT companies. I am having a Basic Knowledge in C, Networking, Desktop/Laptop support and and good knowledge of computer. Currently I'm working with TATA CMC Limited. Current position is FMS Engineer. Located at IIM-Lucknow as Network Support Engineer. This is all about me. Thank you.

Which IPL team won in 2010

1 Answer

Unexpected: Will you be willing to work with us if we ask you to work on old technologies like Mainframe?

2 Answers

How long you plan to work for us?

1 Answer

There were simple questions only. Like how will you shuffle a pack of 52 cards. And as soon as I answer they asked me to sort it.

1 Answer

tell me about yourself? current tech leading?

1 Answer

How will you find out the data that has not been copied properly?

What is Index in SQL?

1) optimized array search 2) Sql database

1 Answer

in written test they ask you some average level coding questions

110 of 171 Interview Questions