Ui design trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ui design trainee Interview Questions

ui design trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

they asked very general questions considering my IQ and design quotient

1 Answer

I answered just about everything with spick and span

HTML, CSS, SCSS, JavaScript, JQuery and Angular 2+

1 Answer

What is the process that you follow while approaching the task of UI design for a particular feature requirement.

1) Experience if you have any 2) UX related questions 3) UI Related questions 4) and the interview classic, tell me about yourself

It was friendly and approachable they will ask why do u want to join in our company

Which UX designer do you idolise? Why? (Then I was asked to open the website of the UX designer) Is this website according to the UX standards? Can you point out some design flaws or suggest design improvements for the website? What's your past experience? (The interviewer opened up my online design portfolio and asked me to walk her through and explain the design process used for some of my design layouts) (I had brought my UX notes along) Why have you brought them along with you? (Then the interviewer randomly opened a page from the notes and asked me to explain one of the examples that were mentioned)

Describe the challenges that you faced with the UI design of one particular project.

General questions, and questions regarding the works I submitted.

110 of 14 Interview Questions