United States interview questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview questions in United States

Amazon Interviews in US

www.amazon.jobs /  HQ: Seattle, WA

15,997 Interviews in US (of 27,547)

2.9 Average

Target Interviews in US

www.target.com /  HQ: Minneapolis, MN

10,813 Interviews in US (of 12,070)

2.5 Easy

Google Interviews in US

www.google.com /  HQ: Mountain View, CA

7,950 Interviews in US (of 12,144)

3.3 Difficult

Interview Questions in US

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Name a time your need to deal with ethical dilemma.

529 Answers

Seems to be the most frequently asked question based on previous postings.

Just found out I passed the WCST on Tuesday. Waiting eagerly to hear about a phone interview. Today was the last day to take the exams, so I would assume we will hear beginning next week once they've ranked us. Anyone out there apply for the Large Bank position? I was surprised there's only one location for that one. There were so many for the Small/Community position.

Congratulations Betty, I think you are right, phone interviews should be scheduled in the next week and taking place between 10/30-11/3 week( based on comments from past recruiting cycle), and career day should be in the 11/15 week and we can possibly hear the final results before thanksgiving or 1-2 weeks after that. In terms of big banks examiners, I guess they just don’t need that many this cycle. BTW, which districts did you apply? I applied San Francisco and Houston, probably not a good idea (both big cities and not in the same districts). :(

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

If given four projects of equal importance with the same due date, what would you do. Be specific

253 Answers

Create a PA Announcement for couple celebrating their 50th year anniversary

267 Answers

Have not gotten any interview questions yet.

230 Answers

What was a time when you had a difficult teammate?

224 Answers

what is risk assessment & experience in risk assessment? What is audit planing? What is costing and your experience with cost accounting? tell me about your self what do you know about dcaa?

206 Answers

how would you persuade someone

189 Answers

describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer? what was the outcome?

177 Answers

Are you willing to travel?

157 Answers

What would you do if you were the one survivor in a plane crash?

152 Answers