Us it recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Us it recruiter Interview Questions

us it recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

same questions in 3 rounds LOL Tell me about yourself ? what is your memorable day ? what is recruitment process ?

2 Answers

funny thing is i didnt answered any question properly but i got selected.

I really feel sorry to text negative comments here. I must share this feedback so that it won't happen to others like me, it is so annoying for me. I gave interview in your organisation past 2 weeks back I cleared each n every round. Then after one lady from H.R team said you have done with the interview. Will receive a call 2maro but I haven't received any call from them. So I called to check my status until now no appropriate response from your H.R team. My frnd referred to join in this organisation I though would have wonderful experience working in your organisation to kick start my career, never thought of going like this. Please follow up selected candidates or else you may lose seriously committed persons...

introduce your self.

1 Answer

Only introduction to yourself, past work experience. Test on understanding the job description and suggesting appropriate keywords.

1 Answer

Tell me about yourself. Why should I hire you? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Why do you want to work at our company?

1 Answer

they asked about worst experience in delhi.

1 Answer

1) tell me something about yoursel 2) what do you mean boolean? 3) how do recruit 4) US geography relelated question

1 Answer

what are the technologies i have worked on and what are the kind of tax term in the US and etc.

1 Answer

Everything about the candidate, English speaking qualities and Technical Knowledge.

1 Answer

About Myself and the previous experience

1 Answer

What are the clients you have worked before

110 of 114 Interview Questions