US IT Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

US IT Recruiter Interview Questions

US it recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

same questions in 3 rounds LOL Tell me about yourself ? what is your memorable day ? what is recruitment process ?

2 Answers

funny thing is i didnt answered any question properly but i got selected.

I really feel sorry to text negative comments here. I must share this feedback so that it won't happen to others like me, it is so annoying for me. I gave interview in your organisation past 2 weeks back I cleared each n every round. Then after one lady from H.R team said you have done with the interview. Will receive a call 2maro but I haven't received any call from them. So I called to check my status until now no appropriate response from your H.R team. My frnd referred to join in this organisation I though would have wonderful experience working in your organisation to kick start my career, never thought of going like this. Please follow up selected candidates or else you may lose seriously committed persons...

Education

Tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

They are checking out if you are strong in English or not. They ask Random questions

1 Answer

First they will ask about yourself and before completing that they ask what kind of hiring have you done and interupt you in between and say we don't hire that kind of tax terms and after couple of other questions they will again ask about the hiring process on which they said we don't hire this type. What the hell once you said you don't want that and then put questions on the same.

1 Answer

Main question is , Why do you prefer US IT Recruitment ?

1 Answer

How long will you work the company

1 Answer

I was asked to narrate my IT recruitment experience

Question: When can you Start

1 Answer

Basic Questions in HR Round, Technical question related to education and experience.

110 of 102 Interview Questions