Manager Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Manager Interview Questions in United States

181,706

manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

If you were asked to unload a 747 full of jelly beans, what would you do?

63 Answers

Need more info. Are the jelly beans in containers? Do they just need to be out of the plane or are they going to be eaten/sold later?

Order the Cargo Crew to offload the cargo.

You would have to know if the airplane was flying in the air, or parked on the tarmac. If it was flying, I would order the belly of the plane to open up and allow the jelly beans to fall on a poor area so the poor people who were hungry could eat a free snack. If the airplane was parked on the tarmac, I would get volunteers to bring wheel barrels to unload the jelly beans and they could take all that they wanted and share them with friends or coworkers or people who wanted to eat them.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

If you had 5,623 participants in a tournament, how many games would need to be played to determine the winner

63 Answers

How many people using facebook in San Francisco at 2:30pm on a Friday?

50 Answers

The online assessments were 3 tests total, quite intense. The first interview was a screening interview to the real interview. I am currently waiting on the (hopefully) final interview.

50 Answers

You have a bouquet of flowers. All but two are roses, all but two are daisies, and all but two are tulips. How many flowers do you have?

43 Answers

Why is a tennis ball fuzzy?

37 Answers

Describe a time when you forgot something.

35 Answers

If I gave you $40,000 to start a business what would you start

132 Answers

Are you willing to work flexible hours?

34 Answers

What's the color of money???....

29 Answers