Net developer Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Net developer Interview Questions in United States

net developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what is session management.

3 Answers

maintaining a state is session management.

Session management is a way in ASP.net to ensure that information is passed over from one page to the other. The view state property of a page is used to automatically pass the information of controls from one page to the other. The 'Session' object is used to store and retrieve specific values within a web page.

Write a code to divide two numbers without using the division and modulus operator

4 Answers

What material did you learn about?

2 Answers

How would I select all of the customer information from a table?

2 Answers

What does the keyword static mean?

2 Answers

Wanted SSN and consent form to perform background investigation as a pre-condition to get a pre-interview phone screen.

2 Answers

What do you think of mass school shootings? What do you think of gun control?

Fizzbuzz

Tell me about yourself

2 Answers

Questions are fairly easy, if you really know things, here are completed set of all questions I get: 1) Create a program to display numbers between 1-100, but if the number is divisible by 3, print 'fizz' if divisible by 5, print 'buzz'. If divisible by both 3 &5 print 'fizz buzz' 2) Create reusable library (DLL) for the code above and write code to use that library 3) Instead of printing hardcode numbers 1-100, and fizz/buzz, allow user to specify those parameters whichever way they like 4) Modify the code to return some sort of indication if they specify invalid range such as 100-1 instead of 1-100 5) write unit test for this program (I didn't answer this one, cuz I have never use it) 6) Modify the code so that it can handle any condition for example what if user specified range from 1billion to 10billions. (not quite sure what interviewer wanted me to do on this at all) --Most difficult part? not really I was having fun, the interviewer made me feel like he was very happy with my code, but it was a total fake, he I turned around a gave me a negative assessment LOL for couple not really that important questions #5-6, may be because I was interviewed for a 6-digit salary and not a junior or mid level so he expected a whole lot more??? That is alright I wasn't looking for job at the time, HeadSpring VP contacted me first via LinkedIn and I thought why not give it a try, if I get it....great! otherwise, life goes on! so hope this helps to whoever next!

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 711 Interview Questions