Scrum master Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Scrum master Interview Questions in United States

scrum master interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you explain story points to a team who's new to Agile/Scrum?

4 Answers

I said I would talk to them about t-shirt sizing and try several ways to help them understand that story estimation has little to nothing to do with time, rather effort. I also explained that this was a challenging topic for a new team.

Story points should be explained to a team that's new to agile, that it's an agreed upon estimate. Explaining to teams that it's the amount of

Time vs effort.. teams get hung up on time based estimates. And not about the amount of effort it's going to take to accomplish a task/user story.

As a woman do you forsee any childcare issues impacting delivery and how do you plan to deal with that?

3 Answers

How did you handle a technical situation?

3 Answers

How would you conduct a Scrum team retrospective?

3 Answers

Does a Scrum Master have to have experience with data warehousing in order to be a good Scrum Master for a data warehousing team?

2 Answers

Have you ever tracked velocity? How would you determine a teams Sprint velocity?

2 Answers

If you go to their website they have a interview section. All the questions they asked were from there. If you prepare it wasn't hard.

2 Answers

What is the difference between a scrum master and a product owner

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

"How would you handle stakeholders that want something that wasn't accounted for in iteration planning"

2 Answers

Give an example of a conflict in your team.

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 425 Interview Questions