Technical lead Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for technical lead

Technical lead Interview Questions in United States

8,804

technical lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

room, desk and car which do you clean first

22 Answers

desk room car

My reply to the interviewer would be: It depends on where I am spending the most of my time and which would have the greatest visibility to visitors or customers. If we are talking about work desk, then that gets cleaned first. If it is simply a home office desk versus the living room, the living room gets it first. If I use the car to often transport customers, then that gets my attention first. I want to try to make sure first impressions are good ones.

What makes you think any of the three are not clean already?

Coding test: 1. Given a string, find out if there's repeat characters in it. 2. SQL. Given a Customer table and a Payment table (with Customer ID as primary and foreign key), write a query to output a list of customers who have not paid their bills in the last 3 months.

17 Answers

Most of the technical questions focused on power supply design. For this position this is a one of the more difficult tasks so they want to know how switching regulators work and different trade offs involved.

5 Answers

How you inherit the properties of two classes (not interfaces) in a child Java class. Where as those two parent classes are not related and not of any inheritance relationship between them.

4 Answers

What experience did i have

Are you flexible???

4 Answers

If a gun was pointed at your head.. Who would you say you liked better, the Manager you interviewed with, or the Executive you interviewed with.

4 Answers

How would you handle a difficult situation with a cleaning incident?

3 Answers

1. Example of a difficult problem your org faced and how you helped solve it 2. Take home assignment - 3 parts

3 Answers

If you can do computations on a basic calculator and a standard random number generator, how would you use them in an algorithm to estimate the value of 'pi'?

110 of 8,804 Interview Questions