Technical support engineer Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor.co.in

Technical support engineer Interview Questions in United States

1,168

technical support engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You work on 60th floor of 100 story building. You walk into your office and find a bomb sitting on your desk. It reads 90 seconds and is counting down. What do you do?

5 Answers

Since there is only 90 seconds left, removing bomb via bottom floor or roof is not possible since there is not enough time. Place bomb in corner of building so that at least half of blast is going out building away from personnel.

Break a window, and throw it out?

I will go the top of the building (roof) , which might take maybe 60 seconds (assuming the lift is not too slow), and when 6 seconds are remaining, I will throw it diagonally away (as high as I can and as far from the building as I can) so that it explodes Mid air which significantly reduces the probability of any kind of damage or loss.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

They will ask you to explain how to put together a PC, and what you know about DNS and basic webhosting. They just want to see if you can do the very basics.

4 Answers

Tell me about what happens when you plug in a ethernet cable into a computer

4 Answers

They asked a lot of questions about patterns and math questions. You are not allowed to use a calculator and only have a few seconds for each question if you want to attempt to pass all 50.

4 Answers

what happens exactly when traceroute command is issued?

2 Answers

Do you know what a computer is?

3 Answers

When can you make a phone call?

2 Answers

what do u know about Zoho products

What is a SAN?

2 Answers

What do you do when you were put in a difficult situation with a co-worker