Ux strategist Interview Questions

Ux Strategist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Mulberry Technology
UX Content Strategist was asked...1 July 2021

What is the difference between a UX Content Strategist and a UX Writer, or a copywriter, or a UX Researcher?

1 Answers

My response is too long to write, but I told him they are different due to their functions, but ultimately they utilize a lot of the same skills and methods. Either way, these were the type of questions he asked, that weren't the kind of questions that should be asked when you are looking to hire someone. These are questions you need to ask and answer internally. Less

Vanguard

I was asked about my experience within UX.

1 Answers

I answered with information about my involvement with UX design and the various programs I was comfortable with at the time. Less

User Insight

Why are you leaving your current job?

Medavie Blue Cross

Describe how you might react to various situations.

Sensorama Design

Voltado a entender seu perfil, experiências técnicas e conhecimentos técnicos

SupplyHouse.com

-Tell me about what tools you use -Talk about what you do for fun -Why do you want to work here? (Pretty generic HR stuff...Advice: Understand the UX industry if you're going to interview positions for that)

StreetEasy

describe a time you dealt with conflict at work

Loggi

Não me lembro de perguntas específicas mas não teve nenhuma pegadinha: processo super transparente e honesto. Só lembrando que é sempre bom você saber como lidar com ambiguidade dentro de um projeto – saber falar sobre isso acredito que seja um diferencial importante.

Globalization Partners

Have you ever used Miro?

User Insight

Show examples of your work

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 interview questions