Find jobs for vice president and general manager

Vice president and general manager Interview Questions

Vice President And General Manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
P.W. Athletic Mfg. Co.
Vice President/General Manager was asked...11 December 2015

How would you ensure that fabricated products would be consistent.

1 Answers

I explained the the best way of ensuring that fabricated products would be consistent would be to complete a design review before beginning the fabrication process, and that a prototype should be built to determine fabrication methods. If the prototype meets market requirements, then we would need to construct a jig based on the prototype, locking in all pertinent dimensions with the first article from the jig being evaluated completely before sale. Periodically we would need to measure additional articles to ensure the the product remained consistent. Less

Concurrent Technologies Corporation

"How much contract revenue can you bring in on the next 90 days (correct answer is $5 million)". Implication-- "how much funded work can you steal from your present employer?"

1 Answers

Isn't CTC "one of the most ethical companies in America?"

Optiv

Some questions we focused on previous experiences in developing teams as well as leadership style and attributes. Overall a good mix of questions and interviewers.

Sage

Tell me about a situation where you had to make a decision without having all the information you would have liked.

OPARC

How would you interpret others responses to a given situation

OPARC

How would you handle yourself in a series of situations.

JAN-PRO Systems International

Questions were fairly standard given by a three person panel. Most unusual was the "...what type of animal would you be...'.

Tomorrow.io

Brief questions below 1. How would you break down a (for example) $2.5MM 2022 goal to ensure achievement? 2. What questions would you be asking and what KPIs would you want to measure/manage to ensure progress against the goals 3. What are the pain points that industry experiences related to weather and how can Tomorrow.io help uniquely 4. What would be the biggest challenges that you can foresee and what would you do to address initially?

Resilience (CA)

tell us how you handle current or difficult governmental regulatory agencies?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

vice president manufacturingvice president operationsgeneral manager of operations