Find jobs for vice president product development

Vice president product development Interview Questions

None.

1 Answers

Not a hard interview

Sandata Technologies

THey asked About my design philosophy

1 Answers

I said I have an interative and collaborative process

Imation

All questions were easy to answer

DoubleDown Interactive

I didn't find any of the questions particularly difficult. There were some very specific scenarios posited with regards to strategic decision making, priority setting, team dynamics and resource contention that I interpreted as being exigent issues for the company. The impression this left me with is that early tasks for the person stepping into this role would be to clarify certain roles and reporting responsibilities and ensure that the production roadmap was clearly aligned with strategic business priorities and well communicated to all levels of the company.

Kinecta Federal Credit Union

Almost all of the questions focused on collaboration with others, which is a good sign for company culture.

Toysmith

General experience queries. Who we knew in n common, places we'd worked, what we've done.

State Bank of India

What impact can you make to the company

Bisnow

Most relevant was team and technology scaling. They're growing and I should have done a better job of articulating my experience. Don't make the same mistake :)

Infantino

How many direct reports have you had?

First Insight (Pennsylvania)

Who owns the customer (consumer) at an integrated retailer? Marketing, product management, other?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interview Questions