Axis Bank Interview Question: why do you want to work for A... | Glassdoor.co.in

Interview Question

CSO Interview(Student Candidate)

why do you want to work for Axis BAnk

Answer

Interview Answer

10 Answers

As now being a fresher I look my career in the field of finance and accounting. Though bank is all about finance and accounting process. I think this would a right path to start up my career in banking sector.

Anonymous on 20-Sep-2017

Because Axis Bank is famous bank in all over india ..and for my growth

Anonymous on 09-Oct-2017

because I need a good job and you need a good employee..

prashant tomer on 27-Jan-2018

I wanted to build my career into private sector.. & Axis Bank would be a great opportunity for me..

Anonymous on 14-Aug-2018

This is the best bank of all

Anonymous on 23-Aug-2018

As I'm looking forward being in banking sector as finance is the one with which I'm so affable and core interest in finance sector and it's my dream to work in banking sector , as your bank is on 3 number in private sector bank I like to go through with training process and i wish to be the part of Axis bank in future so it's provide me value addition in my chracterstics.

MAYANK SONI on 19-Oct-2018

Axis bank is one of the leading private bank in India. To learn banking it will be a super opportunity for me to work with this strong brand and develop my own skills.

Arpita on 20-Dec-2018

Axis bank is 3rd largest private sector bank and as now I m fresher so it is great opportunity to me for enhance my skill and young ideas

Antara nayak on 10-Jan-2019

Biggest organization

Anonymous on 04-Apr-2019

Because a good job for me and my career in banking...

Anonymous on 06-Apr-2019

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.