Cover image for xbiotech usa
Logo

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

xbiotech usa Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at xbiotech usa

xbiotech usa

Application

I interviewed at xbiotech usa

Interview

It went ok, the process was quick and face to face was mandatory and they booked the hotel for my stay and the whole process was pleasant. The role was very well described, met a bunch of staff onsite and they showed the facility as well.

Interview Questions
  • How do you respond to a SAE identified at the site
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at xbiotech usa (Austin, TX) in Jul 2018

Interview

I had a phone interview with 3 people, then I was invited in to a round of interviews. Everybody was pleasant, and the interviews were relatively easy. In the end, the job was given to somebody with "more experience".

Interview Questions
  • Set this micropipette to 312 microliters
  • Would you use this micropipette?

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at xbiotech usa (Austin, TX) in Dec 2015

Interview

I was contacted by the HR department to set up a phone interview after I had applied online earlier that week. The first phone interview was with HR/Recruiting Manager, which involved going over my resume and asking several qualifying questions of my background, lasting approx 30 minutes. Two day later I received a call to interview by phone with the hiring manager and then a couple days later I was asked to come for an on-site interview. I met 3 individuals lasting about 3 hours followed by a brief tour of the campus. The interview from start to finish covered all aspects of my background Overall, it was a seemingly great process and welcoming to my space. I was asked to complete a background check a few days, and received an offer after another few days.

Interview Questions
  • What is something not on your resume that you would like to add and discuss?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at xbiotech usa (Austin, TX) in Apr 2015

Interview

The interview process begins with an initial phone interview with the HR Manager. If you meet the required skill set you will be given a second phone interview with the hiring manager. If that goes well you'll be brought in for a face to face interview with the hiring manager and other upper level management.

Interview Questions
  • How proficent was I in regards to the skills required to perform assigned duties?

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at xbiotech usa (Austin, TX) in May 2014

Interview

Monoclonal Antibody Production . The entire interview involved a tour of the facility as well as a run down of what would be expected of me. I was given a 3 month paid internship and then hired on full time. Overall the experience was direct and clear.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

xbiotech usa

Application

I interviewed at xbiotech usa

Interview

Pretty loose and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

xbiotech usa

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at xbiotech usa in Feb 2014

Interview

I first got phone interview and then on site. On site there were 1:1 interview and group interview, which are organized and professional. People were very nice and patient. I got a good knowledge about the company's prospect. Overall, it's very good interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • Questions are related to resume and job description. Also some questions about work ethic and common sense.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at xbiotech usa (Austin, TX) in Mar 2012

Interview

Got contacted by Austin Staffing Company. Rep was as unprofessional as one can expect from a staffing agency--office itself was dirty, decrepit, and downright depressing in a sketchy part of town. The rep did not have a clear understanding of the skills and responsibilities involved with the position or the field in general. The rep submitted a salary figure to the company that was not discussed with me first. Then he himself got fired the next day and I was contacted by another replacement. Met with 4 different people at XBio--none of the questions were related to performance or personality. It was very odd. Only recently has it hired a dedicated HR rep--needs a lot of improvement.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like about XBiotech?
  • What do you like about the City of Austin?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at xbiotech usa (Austin, TX) in Jan 2010

Interview

I applied to about 5 positions over several months before being contacted by the company. I was not told anything more than to show up at a certain time, and was confused what was happening the entire time. Four people sat down and talked with me, but none of them seemed like they were interviewing me. It was more of a light conversation about work. When I was hired, nobody notified me that I was actually expected to begin work the next Monday until I called as a follow-up. Small offer package, but acceptable.

Interview Questions
  • How would you begin to design a primer for yourself?
  • Are you comfortable working with potentially hazardous chemicals and living organims?
2 people found this interview helpful