- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at BD as a contractor (Less than a year)
- Plenty of people have your back and are helpful
- Project Managers are mostly helpful and understand how long design work takes
- Project load since leaving has apparently gone down.
- Can get repetitive
- Lots of projects means lots of crunch time
- Lots of people working are under contract
Advice to Management
Hire people full time instead of constantly having to train new people
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at BD (San Diego, CA (US)) in June 2019.
I got a phone interview by the hiring manager, and schedule an on-site interview on the next day. I was interviewed by that hiring manager and 5 other supervisors. They are seem little busy, but, overall, the experience isn't bad.