- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Vancouver, BC 510 West Georgia Street Get Directions
I have been working at Babylon Health full-time (Less than a year)
- The Vancouver team has about 15 employees + 20 doctors (as of March 2019) so there's a real opportunity to make a big impact and take on lots of responsibility early on.
- The in-house physicians are very friendly and approachable and will really elevate your understanding of the medical industry and your medical knowledge.
- The leadership team really care about you as an individuals and it has that family feel which you don’t get in bigger companies.
- Babylon has partnered with TELUS Health to deliver the service to Canadians which is great – you have the support of a larger well-known brand but working for Babylon you get to be nimble and agile with your decision making.
- We’re at the start of building a major service that is going to fundamentally change the healthcare system – being able to be one of the first 20, 50 or even 100 team members is pretty exciting.
- Everyone that works there is just “good people”. There’s no BS, just a team of people hustlin’ to get stuff done to a high standard and make positive changes to a slow-moving industry.
- The Clinical Ops team gets to be a part of changing industry standards around healthcare and customer service. They also have PT and FT positions so there's lots of flexibility.
- Moving from Burnaby to TELUS garden soon
- The London mentality of downtown business, get stuff done but also let's have fun is very apparent.
- Resources are tight given that we’re a startup but that’s understandable.
- Sometimes the time difference can be a challenge to get stuff or answers from HQ based in London
Advice to Management
- don't forget about the Vancouver team (if in London)
- Keep doing what you're doing!
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview