- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Credit Suisse as an intern (Less than a year)
- meeting with directors / managing directors
- several training sessions
- buddy + supervisor
- high conversion rate
- birthday celebrations + some networking events
- intern projects are assigned with consideration of indicated interests of all the interns
- competitive salaries
- team could be busy and may not have team lunch :(
I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2020.
Prejudiced. just eye-wash. was less than 6 minutes for a senior role.
no process followed.
The interviewer joined the call late by 11 minutes.
she asked no single question about the application of skill sets.
she did not explain her requirements either.
she hung up the call abruptly in 6 minutes.