- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Divami Design Labs #301, Vasista Bhavan, A.P.H.B. Colony, Gachibowli Get Directions
I have been working at Divami full-time (Less than a year)
1) The environment is extremely lively, enthusiastic, and encouraging. Most importantly, here, people are known for their work and not their ranks.
2) There is no hierarchy, everyone is free to work and ask any kind of doubts.
3) Talent and efforts are appreciated.
4) Friendly fun sessions and work sessions work as stress busters.
5) They come up with cool concepts and design sessions, which help employees grow their knowledge and facilitate their skills.
6) My knowledge and skills were valued on the basis of the assignment I submitted, regardless of my non-HCI background.
About the founders and leads: Must Say, they’re such cool & supportive mentors, always have the best solution to any concern/problem, and are always there to motivate, encourage & provide the best guidance.
The working hours tend to extend cumulatively but I won't really consider it as a con. But that being said, some light can be showered upon mental health awareness and work-life balance.
Advice to Management
Though the stakeholders try to manage their time for internal reviews even during their busy schedules, sometimes it gets tricky as the internal reviews get delayed. It'd be great if they could come up with a solution on the same. Divami is an accreting company, a little tweak can make a huge difference.
I applied online. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderabad) in March 2021.
I applied online.Hr asked me Portfolio and resume and later on The interview process took 1 week.They asked me to do assignment.HR is quite good and polite !!