- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate New York 12.9% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time
1. base salary + commission
2. locations of office
3. fun work environment
4. a lot of events like 1st Fridays, Holiday parties, $$$ lunches for top performers
5. made interviewing easy from Out Of State.
6. Growth within.
7. you don't take your work home with you, once you're off you are off.
1. Long working hours but if you are result driven it is worth it.
2. All the fun gets loud sometimes.
3. If you aren't a good listener and pay attention to details, you wont be that great of this job. You need to understand the candidates pain points. So if you aren't a phone call person, this isn't a job for you.
4. health benefits in NY are kinda high priced for what it covers.
Advice to Management
Can we fix our medical insurance? There are a lot of employees that don't have to worry about it (straight out of college) but for us that do, the premiums compared to deductibles and co payments are extremely costly.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Frank Recruitment Group (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.
Initial phone call, 30-45 minutes. Skype interview, approximately an hour. In person interview, 2-2.5 hours. Asked about the top characteristics a salesman must have, what drives you, how much money you'd like to make.