- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Boronia 22.3% lower than the overall average
I worked at GlaxoSmithKline as a contractor (More than a year)
- good salary
- good bonus & benefits
- good product portfolio
- strong global brand
- Boronia plant faces strong competition from other global GSK plants
- Trade Union - Snr Mgt team relationship is pretty fickle.
- Perm workers cold towards contractors with restructuring in mind.
Advice to Management
- Embrace good comms
- Embrace innovation
- Find your competitive advantage & go after it.
- Fight for local autonomy for Project Budgets & schedules
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting your interview experience. It only takes a second, and your information is anonymous.Post an Interview