- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Upper Providence, U.S.A. 1250 South Collegeville Road Get Directions
I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline full-time
Excellent pay, remote working flexibility, great team environment
do not have any cons from my experience
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Collegeville, PA (US)) in May 2020.
My resume was pushed through by a connection who had a friend who worked in the company. I first applied online.
I was phone screened the same week. 2 weeks later, I had a 45-minute phone interview with the hiring manager. About 3 weeks later, I was asked to participate in a virtual interview scheduled between 8 am and 4:15 pm. Total speaking time of 6 hours with numerous panels (yes, you have breaks and lunch). Followed up with thank you emails. Heard back 2 weeks later with an offer.
1) Be yourself. Be outgoing and personable. The interviewers will pick up if you do not have communication skills. Treat this as a conversation, not an interrogation.
2) Keep your answers consistent and have your resume known by heart.
3) Know situations you wish to talk about. "I don't know" is NEVER an answer.
4) Be honest about mistakes and have a good answer on what you learned.
5) Be prepared for technical questions. If you are entry-level, they are not going to go overboard. Treat this as a small technical conversation with a familiar colleague.
6) This 8 hour interview is a test of endurance. Embrace the challenge.