Get this page going by posting a review. It only takes a second, and your review is anonymous.Post a Review
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at GlaxoSmithKline (Kiev (Ukraine)) in July 2015.
Recruitment process consist of many stages:
1)online application (just few questions like why do you want to work in this company, why this program etc.)
2) telephone interview: nearly the same questions as was in online application
3) case for 8 people in their recruitment partner-company (they will divide you in 2 groups, you're an external consultant and you have to tell produce or not to produce the drug)
4) face to face interview with HR of their recruitment partner-company (tell me about the time when you motivated your team members, when you organize something, questions like that)
5) GSK day (in the office of GSK. Their managers and director general told us about the company, how they work and what they do, then we had a small case)
6) assessment center. Hole day in GSK day, it was very hard day, there were lots cases(CSR problem, Value chain problem, problem with the employee, product launch and in the end interview with managers).