- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at InMobi full-time (Less than a year)
1. Very talented founders (its still founder-run) & the 'brilliance' of it trickles down to the nth level.
2. Very open culture & a strong innovation mindset. Despite having over 1200+ employees in across 5 continents, the company has preserved a very native 'customer first / technology later' attitude (which is not native to startups.. where one sees a biased 'tech-first.. customers-later' attitude)
4. Attracts top talent & nurtures your career progression very well.
5. They have a strong 'never-give-up' attitude (believe it) ..that gave both Google, Alibaba & Facebook a run for the money in Mobile adtech market !
6. Strong customer base & some of the largest platform partnerships globally. If you are looking for a well diversified startup , they did a really good job at the risk diversification.
1. Heavily focused on USA, Asia, China & MEA markets. The EU region is still raw for them. Not a big deal breaker, but affects you if you want to move internally at any point later.
Advice to Management
I applied online. I interviewed at InMobi (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2018.
applied online and set the schedule for the phone screening interview. short phone screening and then few days later, skype interview for 30mins. process was simple but the interview questions were very difficult