- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Maven Wave Partners (Less than a year)
1. Importance given to employee family- On Family day HR Head met all families personally. There were over 100 family but She was so nice to everyone as if she knows everyone personally. This was something I saw only at Maven Wave and not in any of my previous company. Your family gets importance here. Vv
2. leave are given easily without too much stress. You are also allows working from home if required.
3. Team helps if you sometime get stuck. Team is very supportive.
4. Excellent projects for career growth.
5. Snacks in pantry.
1. Less onshore opportunity.
2. Managers wasting time by watching YouTube and internet
3. Team lead biyes towards some employee.
4. Training on hygiene should be done.
Advice to Management
Managers are very biyas and they should be given training of being equal to everyone.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maven Wave Partners (Chandigarh).
Telephonic scheduling of interview. Call for screen interview. Call for technical interview, call for another technical interview followed by HR interview and confirmation.