- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
- global opportunities and willingness to support location changes
- success with market technology products for other exchanges
- improving support for career advancement and internal movement
- work life balance with support for global clients
Advice to Management
- Articulate long term mission and purpose to employees.
Build on original charter - one of the first electronic exchanges - invest efforts for the long term.
- Stay away from M&A deals that don't fit the strategy
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nasdaq (Lakewood, CO (US)) in March 2019.
Relaxed and not technical. I interviewed with an HR rep from New York and she did not ask very much about my technical ability more about my character. I enjoyed the experience but would have liked a technical interview