- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Seattle 4.5% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time (Less than a year)
* people are very interested in your professional growth and always willing to help
* lots of transparency in the company (salary, hiring standards, promotion expectations, company initiatives, etc)
* each office has its own micro-culture, which is interesting and can be fun
* you get to work on a lot of different types of projects as a consultant
* if you don't fit with pariveda's career path (individual contributor --> manager), then it's difficult to carve out alternate options
* the pay isn't competitive with other tech companies (but it is competitive with other consulting companies)
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2018.
I interviewed for a role as a software engineer/consultant/technology architect. The interview process was pretty streamlined and they were very quick in setting up the interviews.
First step is the HR screen and they go over your background and see your fit for the position.
Second step is a technical phone interview with a senior manager/solutions architect. In this round they dive deeper into your resume and go through technical details of your work: design patterns, technology stack, why you did certain things and some behavioral questions.
Final round is onsite interview for ~1-2 hrs with the managing director of the local office and it is more behavioral/situational (tell me of a time when ....) interviews.
I initially applied for the role based on the reviews and compensation estimates on Glassdoor for the position. It is very misleading as I found out that it is a pretty small consulting company and they did not even come close to the minimum salary range listed for the positions.