- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time (More than a year)
* co-workers that are friends and care about your career growth
* no competition among peers for promotions
* transparency to understand your career path and salary increases
* a significant amount of vacation time
* management trusts you to make decisions and are willing to help if needed
* you are given opportunities to challenge yourself
* some clients require you to work from their office 3-4 days a week
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work. I have only been here for 2 years, but I feel like management has helped me have an impact at my client and at the Pariveda office.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pariveda Solutions (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2018.
I interviewed for a role as a software engineer/consultant/technology architect. The interview process was pretty streamlined and they were very quick in setting up the interviews.
First step is the HR screen and they go over your background and see your fit for the position.
Second step is a technical phone interview with a senior manager/solutions architect. In this round they dive deeper into your resume and go through technical details of your work: design patterns, technology stack, why you did certain things and some behavioral questions.
Final round is onsite interview for ~1-2 hrs with the managing director of the local office and it is more behavioral/situational (tell me of a time when ....) interviews.
I initially applied for the role based on the reviews and compensation estimates on Glassdoor for the position. It is very misleading as I found out that it is a pretty small consulting company and they did not even come close to the minimum salary range listed for the positions.