- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Philip Morris International full-time (More than a year)
- Great colleagues and atmosphere
- High salary package
- Lots of cross-departmental career move possibilities
- Short Term assignment abroad
- Lots of means and money spent for employees (incentives, team-building etc)
- Company in deep tranformation therefore very high turnover and incertainties.
- Management is changing all the time
- VERY POLITICAL environment ! Too many people are promoted based on how they good at claiming they're good and not because they'll be doing a good job in their position. This has big impact on employee's development (people becomes manager but are simply not capable of managing others), specifically at early career stage.
- All inconvenients you can find in such large multinational companies
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Berchem, Antwerp (Belgium)).
- Interview with HR department
- Half day in the field + test about your social/commercial skills
- Interview with country manager
Then you will receive an offer if you are lucky enough ....