- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Philip Morris International full-time (More than 10 years)
- Razor sharp organization, with everything clearly structured and very transparent
- Commercial focus, with the whole company working to facilitate those in the field
- Clear performance management with direct link to real career opportunities, vertical and across, local and global
- High investment in training and development
- Top notch technology, systems, equipment, training, work space, etc.
- The work can be overwhelming, in time and commitment, hence shaking the work-life balance
- You are expected to always be "on the go", either for changing the ways of work or changing job position and country
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Lisbon (Portugal)) in July 2020.
2 interviews. One with the recruitment consultancy and one with the Philip Morris talent recruiter manager, which was on-line and prosecute based on competencies. The interviewer was polite and nice, creating a nice atmopher