- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Robert Walters Tokyo (Japan) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Robert Walters jobs
Robert Walters Tokyo (ロバートウォルターズ東京) Shibuya Minami Tokyu Building, 14th Floor, 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Get Directions
I worked at Robert Walters full-time (More than a year)
- Great people and culture in the business
- Excellent training and development support
- Genuine, supportive and actually do care as a company, about their employees but also their customers
- Challenging yet very rewarding job
- Good salaries and great rewards if you perform
- The company responded well to the COVID-19 situation
- Great technology which really allows you to be productive and efficient
- It's a tough job and not for everyone
- Have high standards which not everyone will love or meet
Advice to Management
Thanks for caring.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Robert Walters (Tokyo (Japan)) in October 2019.
Really great. You first have a short interview with all of the division heads. Then, the process proceeds as a matching system, so you continue your interviews with the divisions you like and the divisions that chose you as well. It was great in being exposed to the whole business and choosing your interest team as the process continued.