- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Roche Budapest (Hungary) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Roche jobs
Roche (Hungary) Ltd. Edison ucta 1. Get Directions
I have been working at Roche full-time (More than 3 years)
Great company culture
Excellent location and amenities
Cannot really name one, Roche does a really great job at caring for the employees.
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. I interviewed at Roche (Budapest (Hungary)) in April 2021.
1. First mail to complete 3 tasks for 3 different positions (I've applied for two only)
2. No feedback for one month
3. After asking for a feedback I was informed that within 2 weeks I would get a contact for the next steps
4. Got a mail 3 weeks after with 2 more tasks - one for example was to create a 3 month plan for myself
5. After it I suppose to have a interview with 2 Team Leaders and one HR person
6. It was dynamic video call - NOT informed before, with other 8 people (plus the Managers)
The experience was horrible and I found it very disrespectul, the whole process took near 2,5 months.