- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Roche as an intern (More than a year)
- Manager was amazing and pushed me further, gave me guidance and helped me deal with tuff situations
- everyone was friendly, people always switch to english when i am around, never felt like a stranger
- Mannheim site was nice, well located and has all needed necessaties/luxuries ( hospital/firefighters/canteene/gym..etc)
- No high pressure for interns
- Can get boring due to slow pace
- As a young graduate, especially an IT one, you will learn more and improve your tech skills better at a startup / agency
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Mannheim (Germany)) in April 2019.
1. 1 on 1 interview with manager, she introduced the company, their business and the department, then asked questions around resume and abilities.
2. With future team mates, very nice talk and they asked mostly questions about motivations