- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Scanova full-time (More than a year)
1. Good opportunity to work and learn new things.
2. All the team members are very cooperative.
3. Trips are organized on monthly basis.
4. Learning and development sessions.
5. Salary on Time.
6. Open to share your ideas.
Team Size is small but it's growing.
Get this page going by posting a salary. It only takes a second, and your salary information is anonymous.Post a Salary
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scanova (Noida) in June 2018.
The interview process started with an aptitude test for English language followed by one-to-one discussion that went on for 60-80 minutes.
It was quite reposed and the questions chiefly focused on my skills and problem solving ability.