- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Siegel+Gale London, England (UK) isn't hiring right now. Check out all Siegel+Gale jobs
I have been working at Siegel+Gale full-time (Less than a year)
- Incredibly bright, creative and passionate workforce.
- A competitive but inclusive culture that is highly focused and driven when it comes to work, deadlines and the business at hand.
- Size of London office allows close communication with all individuals at all levels in the company.
- Great exposure to other markets and world regions due to S+G offices around the world.
- Working on a daily basis with some of the world's largest brands and corporates.
- An opportunity to distill the simplicity message, ethos and values into every aspect of the organisation.
- Horizontal structure in places can lead to a bit of confusion on accountability.
I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Siegel+Gale (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.
calm, relaxed and enjoyable, but not careless. the employers allowed me to feel relaxed and showed that, to only is it a good place to work, but I would also have fun. They explained the role, the structure of the business and how I would fit into it, as well as the working culture