- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at Strata Decision Technology as an intern (Less than a year)
- On-boarded interns during the pandemic and made the most of the virtual office experience
- Welcoming and positive workplace culture
- Everyone at the company is always willing to lend a hand when you need help
- They grow their people from within to enhance your overall career as a professional and as a person
- Exceeded all of my expectations of a virtual internship and provided me an ample amount of resources to be successful
- There are no cons :)
Get this page going by posting a photo. It only takes a second, and your photos are anonymous.Share a Photo
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Strata Decision Technology (Chicago, IL (US)).
Applied on their website. Had an introduction call with a recruiter where we went over the position and company. He did call their company a “family” which can be a red flag depending on how you view it. After the call he said he would check with the hiring manager regarding next steps. I didn’t hear back for a week so I emailed him. He said that he was on vacation which was why he didn’t get back to me, and that they were going to pursue other candidates. Being on vacation isn’t an excuse to ghost candidates. I’d be more that okay if you reached out to me first regarding my candidacy. Another weird thing was that I got an auto generated email a few months later about the position and that it was closed.