- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Toronto 0.2% higher than the overall average
I have been working at Ultimate Software full-time (Less than a year)
The leadership team has created such an amazing culture, that employees work together like a family to accomplish great result:
- Best employee retention in the market
- Amazing customer retention and satisfaction
- Leading HCM software in the market
Can't think of any right now... Really hoping everything will remain the same as we transition from public to private
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work...I feel truly blessed to be part of this organization!
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ultimate Software (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.
Stage 1: HR phone screening; Stage 2: 4-person panel interview
- Overall unprofessional interview, panel did not read the resume judging by the questions asked, was rude....interview felt more like an interrogation (they asked for the names of the people I worked with from managers and colleagues).
- They conducted a background check without consent (despite withdrawing candidacy).
- Realized later that this panel consisted of acquisition folks (probably not trained in soft skills for interviewing for a large company).
- HR was extremely professional and deserves the only star.
- DO NOT get fooled by the reviews on Glassdoor and the Careers page on the corporate website as this doesn't apply to the Toronto office.
- Office seems to be less diverse (mostly new grads, apart from mgmt).
- Location good and is a new open-concept office.