- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
ZS, London Office One New Ludgate, 60 Ludgate Hill Get Directions
I worked at ZS Associates full-time (More than 8 years)
- Some of the nicest, hardest working, most competent and intelligent people I have ever met (and yet still generally quite humble)
- Professional but not too formal atmosphere
- Less travel than many consulting firms
- Outside of US, the brand is less well known
- Manager role is too broad, it feels the most 'successful' Managers are not actually the best but the ones who focus on BD only, leaving some of the better consultants/advisors, people managers, project managers etc. to struggle
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (London, England (UK)).
Initial screener at business school - 2 interviews. Then round at their office: structured interviews - excel model, quant case study, business case study, presentation, technical interview, career/personality interview. A smootyh intergrated process; offer received fairly quickly.