- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I worked at ZS Associates full-time (More than 8 years)
- Some of the nicest, hardest working, most competent and intelligent people I have ever met (and yet still generally quite humble)
- Professional but not too formal atmosphere
- Less travel than many consulting firms
- Outside of US, the brand is less well known
- Manager role is too broad, it feels the most 'successful' Managers are not actually the best but the ones who focus on BD only, leaving some of the better consultants/advisors, people managers, project managers etc. to struggle
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZS Associates (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.
Applied online after a campus info day. Speedy reply from HR. Shortly afterwards had behavioural, structured and unstructured case interviews. Interviewers were friendly, engaging, and the experience was not too nerve-wracking.