- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Employees rate Princeton 7.2% higher than the overall average
I have been working at ZS Associates full-time (More than a year)
- Great mentorship opportunities
- Project work is varied and interesting, forces you to think on your feet
- Develop excellent communication skills and the ability to lead teams
- Great support network - company genuinely cares about helping you develop through professional coaching and leadership opportunities
- Great collaborative culture
- Experience can be highly variable depending on the project you are staffed on. Some will have incredible experiences based on their client while others may stagnate and have little opportunity for growth or ways to get out. This can be incredibly frustrating for some people and is a valid concern - happens to a minority of people though
- Hours are highly variable depending on project load - some managers do a poor job of pushing back on client expectations leading to unhealthy hours by some teams
- Very pharma-centric company (may be a pro for some) in case you're interested in going into other industries
Advice to Management
Keep focusing on your people and growth opportunities. The process of moving into other spaces is cumbersome and probably one of the biggest reasons for turnover as some employees feel that there's no way out at times. There needs to be a more seamless way to transition into work that people are passionate about.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZS Associates (Princeton, NJ (US)) in March 2015.
I was contacted by a recruiter via linkedin who then set up a phone screen. Basic phone screen questions like "Tell me about a project you worked on recently?" They are looking for you to describe a complex project by breaking it down into simple components.